Teds Hardcore Coop Server
-> Public Forums

#1: Teds Hardcore Coop Server Author: 2DNED PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:58 am
    ----
For those that don't know Ted has put a server up called "Teds Hardcore Coop" as a trial

It has Friendly Fire On, No Tracers and 6 Power Weapons have been removed.

If you Murder a Team mate you can NOT revive them but another player can as long as it's not a head shot or knife.

So, have you tried the server?
What do you think of the settings guys?

Would like some feed back so we know whether to have one set up permanently along side the standard server.

#2: Re: Teds Hardcore Coop Server Author: TedsmellyLocation: Qld Australia PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:51 am
    ----
I like it. It's hard but it slows down the run and gun attitude. It makes you work as a Team. You have to watch your shots and choose your weapons carefully.

#3: Re: Teds Hardcore Coop Server Author: LoneWolfLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:56 am
    ----
Tried to join but it want load up,don't have pinger. When I go to join it just sit's there dunno. Gonna have to try and get pinger I guess if I know how to set it up cant login to nova world.

#4: Re: Teds Hardcore Coop Server Author: LoneWolfLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:54 pm
    ----
Finally got in Ted's Hard Core Server and I must admit had a blast playing it will slow the runner's and gunner's down,you will work as a team or you will die alot love it. It's the way co-op is suppose to be played as a team.

-> Public Forums